Sunday, October 4, 2009

Book and Water

Because of boredom, I read a whole book yesterday.
It was accompanied with glasses of water beside the bed.

Nyah.
It was a nice book.
I learned a lot of lessons.
I wish I can share it with ...
Hmm.
It showed me the right and the wrong way about something.
Nyah.
Now I know what I'll do.

I pray that I can apply it to whatever's going to happen.

About the water..I was having a water therapy.
Of all the sickness that I can have, cough and cold are the two most sickness I hate.
Nyah.
It really makes me miserable.
I can't talk because I don't have a voice.
It's really itchy.
:x
Huhu

Tomorrow, we already have a class.
It was suspended for a week because of the calamity effect by Typhoon Ondoy.
Hmm, I will review for we might have our Midterm Exam in English tomorrow.
I wish I will be better because tomorrow on my Soc. Sci subject, we have our report.
:P

Nyah. A lot of things to do. :x

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin