Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stranded!

Last Week, me, my classmates, some CIHM Staffs, and other CIHM students were stranded in our school.
It was because we were told that there was a class, actually-the continuation of our IHM Week, so we went to school.
There where 45 of us from different year and also the staffs and faculty.
Whooo..
We were stranded!
Haha.
With the cold, strong wind, unending flowing of rain, the streets were flooded.
The reason that we can't go home. :P

Some were afraid and crying because they want to go home.
Oh, I comforted my Jaiho!! Haha.
I even shared my small chiffon cake with them.
12 of us had the chance to eat it.
Haha.
I enjoyed it although I'm a bit cold because I'm wet.
Haha.
We even cooked our own meals.
Our section was the committee for the night!
I do belong in the Service Committee.
We arranged the chairs, the plates and served the food.

That night also, some thing strange happened while we were in the comfort room.
A voice of a girl humming was heard that made us afraid.

I'm blessed enough to have my sister's camera with me to take a pic of those memories.
I already posted it in FB.
:]]

After being stranded, me and my 3 other classmates who lives in the same city with me walked from Harris to Ynares.
:]
A very long, hungry walk. :]]
We did not have our breakfast in fear of being stranded again and we want to go home early as possible.

It was a very nice, scary, sad, fun experience!

A lot of disaster happened not only in our school but also everywhere in Luzon.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin