Wednesday, April 8, 2009

but WAIT

Hmmm. I am waiting for a message. On April 13, it will be one month. I mean, I am waiting for that message since "March 13" but maybe it won't come. It's a message to my cellphone. I'm still waiting even if it's too late because MAYBE he will reply to me again. It's impossible. Very impossible to happen but I'm waiting. I'm waiting for nothing but I'm still waiting. I'll never be tired of waiting.

Last night, (very late..i think it's already half minute before midnight) I can't sleep. I got up from bed. I picked my cd player and listened to Paramore. The first song was "Here We Go Again" and the next one was "Miracle".

I like the line in "Miracle" which is:

I don't want to run from anything uncomfortable
I just want, no
I just need this pain to end right here

Hmmm. Yeah! Last night is like the other nights when I lie in bed. Wide awake. Listening to Paramore. Thinking of that person. Singing in my mind. Thinking what did I do why that person does not talk to me anymore.

(Back to waiting!!) I've been waiting. Waiting for weeks and now I hope not that it will turn to a month or months. No! Please don't.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin