Monday, April 20, 2009

Loving God

Wihhh..After our Youth Camp, I know I stepped up. I am promoted by faith. I know that. I believe. Youth Camp 2009 opened my eyes to see things that are really important.

I learned that love is not the first thing I should prioritize. Although I know that ever since but Youth Camp changed me. I mean God changed me. Hmmm. Now, I'm mature enough to think about serving God first. Wholeheartedly.

I want to serve God to return His greatness into my life. I want to thank Him and shout to everyone.(if I can)..that God loves us. He sent His Son here..Jesus..to save us. Jesus made no sin but He was punished for our sin so that we will be holy and righteous to God's eyes. He suffered so that we could be saved. Everyone can be save if they will accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I f they could turn back to their sins. ^^

I really thank God for this wonderful feeling I am feeling rght now. I wish everyone will feel this. I wish they will accept Jesus because Jesus can really bless more than anything you can think of..^^

I love God and now I'm so committed to everything. I'm ding everything for Him. Thank Him because He saved me and He loves me so much!!!..^^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin