Wednesday, April 8, 2009

forgetting DISORDER

Omo!..Since I was a child I always forget the things that I have to do. For example, I have to draw something or write something and I forget it all the time. I also had this memory from the past that when I was in Kindergarten and in the Elementary Days, I always forget where I placed my pencil or pen or notebooks and test papers which I need.

I also forget the things like watching a TV Program that I've been waiting for weeks and also!..Most of all.

I remember that I am an Honor Student on Grade 1. I have an award which is First Honorable Mention on the Recognition Day. The program was held Saturday morning. I woke up that day and I told my mom that I think I forgot something. That in my dreams I dreamed that I have a program to attend to. Too bad, that it was not a dream. It's true and I did not got my award on stage because I forget that that day was the Recognition Day but the teachers gave it to my mom when the grades are released.

Now, I still have that attitude or character of forgetting things. Huhu. I always forget that's why I always miss the things that are special. I don't know what to do. Huhu...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin