Monday, April 27, 2009

My Happy List

Haha. These are the things that makes me happy..and I'm thankful for it.

1. Everytime I wake up.
It's a blessing. I'm happy that God gave me another chance to live.

2. music I hear
Oh! Everytime I hear my favorite songs, I really am happy. Haha. Especially the songs that reminds me of people I like and people I miss..^^

3. School Rumble
!!..This anime really makes me happy. I like the story and the characters...

4. Paramore
Hailey and the rest are so good. Their songs makes me calm and happy..^_____^

5. My Sassy Girl
As my all-time favorite movie, this makes me happy..

6. JST
makes me happy all the time...*^^*

7. God
of course!!..God makes me happy. he supplies everything I need. He gives me hope in everything and I believe that He answers my prayers!!..^^

8. friends
My friends, especially my churchmates, are the people who makes me happy.

9. going online
Opening my Facebook and Blogger..YM too..makes me happy. Especially if the person I'd like to talk to is also online. I love the computer. Haha. It gives me the cure to being bored.

10. talking
Now, I'm a silent type but I really love talking. I love to express my feelings especially when I'm happy..I'd like to share to the world the things that I've been experiencing!!..^^

11. clouds and sky
..ahh..looking at the clouds..makes me so happy..I enjoy those times..^^

12. _____
I'd leave that space for the things that I can't remember but makes me happy!!

I'm thankful for everything!!


Philippians 4:4
Always be glad because of the Lord! I will say it again: Be glad.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin