Thursday, September 3, 2009

After a While

(half-face of each other)

Wihh. Right now, I'm talking to my friend.
I missed her a lot.
She's in Australia right now and it's been a long time since I have talked to her. :]]
Nyahh. It's fun, fun, fun, to have this chance. Hehe.

I remember the times when we were still classmates in high school.
She taught me to ate "bisoto".
She's too cool too. Haha.
She taught me a lot when it comes to finding good friends.
Well, she's one of my greatest friends. :]]

There was this time..haha..
It was our Thanksgiving Day in School..
One day before our graduation.
They spent the whole morning at my house but before that, we walked a long way.
From our school to my house with me on high heels! Haha.
It was one great memory.

Now, I really miss her.

She visited Philippines last summer.
I have not gotten a chance to see her because I was in Baguio at that time.
Nyahh! I wish when she comes back here, I'll be able to see her again.
Chat with her "physically"!! Haha.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin