Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gone Daddy Gone

Nyahh. I was watching a tv show before I wrote this.
It's not yet finished but I ended up writing here and stop watching it.
Oh. But I still can here it from the room I'm in.

I miss my dad!
Nyahh. Teary me..:P
What would the feeling be if he was still here with us?

I don't know how to live with a dad in a house.
Well, I experienced it for a while but I can't remember the feeling of having a dad.
Nyah.
It's all a blur!

Hmmm. I'm a little bit sad.
A little bit disappointed.
A little bit longing for my dad.

But what can I do?
He's already gone.
I don't know where he is right now?
I hate it.

He left us for another girl.
But..hmm..I forgive him.
I just miss him.
Maybe?
If that's what you call it.

Whatever!

:'(

God has plans.
Hmm. I know God has a purpose why He allowed it to happen.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin