Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photos in Siena!










I had this chance to take pictures in my new school.
I used my "sister's camera".
Not my real sister but my sister in school okie?.. :]]

Well, it was a hot afternoon and I looked at the sun.
The view are so cute.
Hmm. I wish I can have my own Cybershot too.
The same Cybershot like my real sister has. :]]
Haha.

I love taking pictures and last night my real sister saw my shots, she said that I really love media arts.
And I have good shots! ;]]

How I wish that my dream would come true.
BUt it's already broken because my course is International Hospitality Management.
Far from what I dreamed really of!
:'(

Well, that's life.
God has plans for me,
Best plans that I ought to see.
:]]


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin