Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quick Response to Cinderella Post


Nyah. After a long, cold, night bath, I rushed to open up the pc again.
Haha.
Thoughts are making me post something.
Nyahh.

Maybe, just maybe, if I'm Cinderella and situations are not going with the flow of the story, what would I do?
Nyahh, like I said in my previous post..if the glass slippers fit to my ugly, wicked stepsister..

Hmm, I'll talk to the Prince.
I'll tell him that it's not the slippers that counts.
It's the feelings.
I'll ask him to close his eyes and feel if my stepsister is the one he's looking for.

If, for some reasons, the prince is too bastard to know the truth, I'll accept it.
I'll not beg or cry.
I'll let him go because he's not worth it.
He does not feel that it's me.
He does not know the truth.
And so, he's not the one for me.

Nyahh.
Weird post isn't it?
Haha.
Weird things are going in my mind.

There's this post that I want to include here but I can't.
I haven't reviewed for my Business math Exam tomorrow.
Haha.
Well, a hint, it's also a fairy tale.
It's about Alice in Wonderland!
Haha.
What kind of thoughts do I have today?
Weird.
Haha.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin