Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camping, Hale and Spongecola.

(stolen shot by Miatot.."a little bit of sadness in the camp")

I had a good experience joining DOMNET Camping.
Hmm.
To summarize, I enjoyed everything.
My most favorite part of all was the concert.
It was nice to see and hear music from Hale and Spongecola last night during their concert.
Hmm.
I am very very very happy because I ahd the chance to watch them in the backstage.
I also had a face to face between them.
Haha.
It was just an inch.
they passed between me.
Hmm. And I had this autograph sign and picture from the vocalist of Spongecola.
Haha.
Although it was the lead guitarist whom I like ever since High School. Haha.
Armo..Armo..Armo.
Wihh..Champ of Hale was nice too. :]

I have plenty of thoughts and experiences I'd like to tell but I have no time for now.
I have 3 exams tomorrow and I haven't reviewed yet.
Haha.
Well, I think I'll be able to post these stories hmm..by Thursday. I hope so.
Nyahh.

Happy me.

I enjoyed the trip on my way home to.
Especially the stop over!

:]]

Be posting here again on Thusrday.
See yah!!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin