Monday, September 7, 2009

Sad Thoughts Keep Coming


Oh!
Last night I was doing my homework in Theology.
I was in our living room with my sister.
She was listening to her CD's when she was in college.
We had a little chit-chat.
Well, of course, I was doing my homework and she was playing a game from the PSP.
While doing our own things, there's this song that was played for an infinite time. :P
We bought like it although it was new to my ear.

Hmm. My sister told me that she was listening to that song in her CD player when she was in college.
She's sitting in the gazebo or corridors and sometimes in the fire exit all alone while listening to that.
I felt too sad while she was telling her story.
Hmm, I realized then that I was a little bit the same with her.
I also sit alone in the school gazebo with my CD player.
Hmm. She told me that while listening to that she remembers something.
Memories!
Sad memories!

Haha.
So then, last night, after our talk, we listened to that song all over again..until I finished my homework in Theo!

So what are the thoughts that bothers me?
Hmm..people.
Two people I dearly love.
Nyah.
One from my high school days.
One from my present days..

Sometimes the people that we want really can't be like us the way we want it to be.
Hay!

What else?
Oh! I'm just posting this not to hurt '''''' but it's just that I have to release my sadness.
Haha.
I'm happy, of course, but hmm..I'm just wondering.
Whatever!!

There..There..There
I don't know.
Nyahh.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin