Sunday, August 23, 2009

August and Fireflies!

August 2009 is too fast that I don't realize it's already turning to September.
Well, I had so much fun with this month.

Hmm..
One of the reasons why I love August is because it's Fireflies Month.

I just realized that I have seen a lot of fireflies this August.
It's been a while since I've seen that.
Nyihhh..
I really love frieflies.
:]]

Well, on my way home, I rode in the back ride of a tricycle.
I was near home when I noticed that there was a firefly in the hair of the driver.
I laughed terribly because the driver is touching his head.
Maybe it's itchy.
Haha.
The firefly is stuck in his hair.
Nyihh.
But after a while, teh firefly was gone already.
I looked on the paths we took and I saw great number of fireflies.
It's so beautiful.
I wish I have my sister's digicam with me.
(a dream impossible)
Hmm, It's so peaceful.

When I shifted to ride inside, I noticed that there was light on my Bible.
I looked at it and guess what?
It's a firefly.
Haha.
I caught it and put it in my hands.
I looked at it and it's so cute.
The lights flashing on and off.
:]]

I'm so blessed today that my sorrow turned into joy.
thanks to God for His wonderful ways.
:]]

P.S.
Fireflies have their lights to look for their mates.
They're lights are fading if they haven't found their mates and eventually die.

A very sad part of being a firefly.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin