Monday, August 3, 2009

KFC in Robinsons


After our church service yesterday, I decided to eat in KFC but KFC in Cubao is too full so I went to KFC in Robinson's Metro East.
As I was on the line, I recognized someone and I know that I know her.
Haha.
I went toward her and yep! She's my friend.
Haha. We talked for a while but she left because she'll be watching a movie. :]

Then I went back to the line where I'm supposed to be.
As I was ordering, I felt that somebody is touching me.
And when I looked down it was a child.
Haha.
Our Pastor's 3-year-old daughter.
Haha.
I'm too blessed that at last she approached me.
She's quite shy and rom the first time I saw her I always smile at her
but she won't smile back.
But yesterday, she's the one who approached me.

When I got my order, I went to their table and joined them.
Haha.
I'm too happy because she's so cute.
Well, after that we spent
(I think half an hour) walking in Robinson's.
Haha.
She's holding my hand! :]]
I love kids!

Hmm..After that, we went home.
On their car, she was playing games with me. Hehe :]
And I enjoyed a lot.
Then, when it's time to say goodbye,
she hugged me tightly and said that I should go home with them.
Haha.
I'm so touched but of course I can't go with them.
So I bid her and her family a big wave of Bye and God Bless.

Haha. She's so cute!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin