Sunday, August 2, 2009

Because He lives.

(a shot from our beloved school. SMHS)

Be contented!! Yahhh...Think about it? Hmmm..Well, God is bigger than my problems, loneliness, pain, financial needs and enemies. I should never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. I know God is with me and He'll help me because God is faithful. He said in Genesis 28:15, "I will never leave you until I have finished giving you Everything I promised you." God is very faithful and He loves me and you more than we ever know.

Life does not need to be too perfect; does not need to be too rich; does not need to be too famous; does not need to be too romantic. As long as I have God in my life, it's more than enough.


It's really hard to think about that..(especially when bad things suddenly happen) but God loves me and I know problems will pass eventually. Ahh!! Trust God.

I'll end this "post" for today with this line from an untitled song..(I don't know the title..) It's the song I've been singing in my head since this morning..Haha. It just popped out from nowhere when I was on my on school. :]

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
And I know, I know He holds the future.
nd life is worth the living just because He lives.


- July 27, 2009.
An excerpt from my scratch. :]


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin