Sunday, August 23, 2009

God's Messages!


Your value in God's eyes never changes.
No matter how many times you fail Him;
how many mistakes you make;
your value in His eyes remains exactly the same child He made.
Nothing you will do will ever cause God to love you less.
You are greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved forever.

That's why it's so hard when I do mistakes.
I really find it hard because I'm loved by God but still I do fail Him.
How will I live to how God wants me to live?
I'm so confused.

God will never live you empty.
He will replace everything you lost.
If He asked you to put something down,
it's because He wants you to pick up something better.

We can't prevent it.
We can never prevent something that we want to be not ours.
Yeah, I know it's hard to accept but if we wait for it, we'll have the best.
Hmm, I hope I can wait.
I hope I did wait.
I'm sorry.
:'(

Life FORMS us.
Sin DEFORMS us.
School INFORMS us.
Love REFORMS us.
But only CHRIST TRANSFORMS us.
Allow Him to make a better you.

I missed everything.
I'm feeling not me.
I'm missing God's presence although I know He's always with me.
I feel alone like that man in the footprints in the sand.
I pray for God's continuous transforming in my life.
I need Him more.

A short period of suffering is a small price to pay for a clearer view of God.

A message I got from a TV show few nights ago.
Hmmm, yup, suffering is not that bad to us.
It only shows that we need God.
That we are dependent only to Him.
That He's the only one who can answers our prayers.
That He's the only one whom we can trust.

Remember God first before you begin the daily games of your life.
Put Him as your weapon in happiness, in guts and trials, in strength and in success.

Honoring God in everything we do brings success.
In fact we should always thank God for another life that we have.
Life is a gift from Him alone.
We should not just live for ourselves but only for Him.
because everything is about Him.

God smiles when we praise Him,
listens when we pray,
gives when we ask,
forgives when we repent,
and stays forever when we love.
God cares for you.

God loves us so much.
It's the same with the first message on the top.
Hmm, how great He really is.
I wish I can lessen my mistakes.
I really hate it when I do bad things.
Hay!!
God please make me a better person.
Keep me away from temptations.

In God's eyes, love is never absent.
In God's heart, forgiveness is never impossible.
In God's embrace, no one is ever alone.


He is a great God.
Continue to trust Him.
He loves us so much.
:]]



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin