Monday, August 3, 2009

Eagle's Wings

I think I know why I can't review. And yes! I'm here again writing. I'll start with a story from this morning.

That was ten minutes before 7:30am. I have to be fast or I'll be late at school. As I was fixing my bag, I saw my Bible. A thought suddenly entered my mind.
"I should read something today."

I opened my Bible and the message is all about Isaiah 40:27-31.
Hmmm. I read it first very fast and some thing on my mind said that I should read it slow so for the second time, I read it slow.

Then on verse 29, I suddenly remembered that I should put a verse on my exam booklet..(a hobby I got when I was in high school)..So, it turned out that I memorized Isaiah 40:29..(I put it on my exam this aftie!)

Hmmm..After reading it, I went back to verse 31. (The "eagle's wings" part.)
Back from my 2nd Year High school, we had this movie program.
The message is all about soaring high with God's strength.
Verse 31 is also familiar with me because when I was looking for a passage for my project in Theo 1, this is one of my choices but since drawing eagle's wings is too hard, I just chose another passage. :]

Hmmm, now, when I was about to review, my mom showed her new CD's which she bought in the mall. I tuned in to it and while it was in Track 4, I searched for the information and gues what?...The Title is Eagle's Wings and according to Reuben Morgan(the one who wrote the song),

"This is a salvation song, a realization of our deepest need to be filled with the presence and the glory of Go. Isaiah 40:31."

The message I got from morning up to now is always Isaiah 40:31. What could God possibly want me to know?

I think it's because He felt that I need Him. Although I don't talk about it, God knows what's in my heart. And I think God is talking to me and comforting me. He wants me to know that He's there and He's telling me to stop what I'm doing and rest in Him. To stop thinking about what's here in the world and rest and be comforted in Him.

Gd is there. He takes over in my life..that's what he wants. Because it's too much for me and he wants to lessen my burden. God gives strength. I know it because He said it. I'm just blessed today that I can't do the things I'm supposed to do.

I thank God for giving me this message and I pray that I'll understand more what God means. And I pray that when you read this, you'll feel the same great thing that I'm feeling today.

God Bless Everyone!

-July 27, 2009
An excerpt from my scratch
.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin