Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Got Home

(my shot in Baguio City's Botanical Garden!)

I stayed a bit late in school after my last subject.
I don't want to go home yet but here I am..at home!! :]
Well, I feel sick today.
My eyes are too weak and I want to sleep but I can't.
Haha. I have to blog!
Later, I'll tell why I my eyes are too weak! ;]

Hmm. What else can I say?
Oh yeah I remember.
I was near our subdivision and waiting for a ride up to our home.
Well, it took me 30 minutes standing there and waiting for a ride and I feel sick. Terribly.
Hay!! Those drivers are too mean.
They don't want to give me a ride home.
Huhu. And because of that I feel worse than what I'm feeling in school.

I'm too silent this aftie.
I just can't talk.
I mean, I was alive and a little bit naughty. :]
But on my way home, I just felt too silent.
Hay! It hurts.
My eyes hurts.
:I

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin