Sunday, August 23, 2009

God wants me to know..


On this day of your life, Nanette, we believe God wants you to know...
... that you are asked for very little, - just the totality of your being.

God demands the totality of your being. That you invest all of yourself into celebrating the glory and the preciousness of being alive right now, no holding back and saving for later.


I really love this application in Facebook.
Today's message struck me again.
Hmm..totality of me.
Not saving or holding back my life to God.
I pray for my continual growth in God.
And I PRAY that I'll be able to give myself ONLY to Him.

Nyahh.. I'm really sad with what's happening to my life right now.

Am I doing the right decisions?

I'm lost.
Totally lost in this world.

I was on the right road before but now there are roads that I've been going through.

I'm having turns instead of straight path.

God's guidance.

That's what I need.
Please do pray for me.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin