Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Funny Reasons from My Classmates

My last subject today is Theology and it's 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Well, me and my friends arrived at our destination 15 minutes before 12.
Then our professor arrived and checked our attendance.

By 12:30pm, I have this classmate who entered the room.
He was 30-minute late and because our professor is too kind, she allowed him to enter the class.
But before that our professor asked his reason.
This is what he said:
"I went home because I miss my mom."
We all laughed because he was sincere when he told that and our professor said that his reason is very unique!
Haha! It's so funny.

After that, I have another classmate also who was caught sleeping by our professor.
She asked why he was sleeping and he said that he's just praying.
Hehe. We laughed again.

Then another classmate of mine was caught by the same professor using her phone during her class.
She asked why is she using it and she said that she's sending a message to her mom because she misses her mom.
Haha. :]

It's a great. funny aftie I had because of their reasons. Hehe.
Funny and unique!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin