Friday, May 1, 2009

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Few days had passed and my mom always call me the Black sheep in the family. Last week, I was gone from home for 3 days. I went to Caloocan, to my Grandma, because I don't like to stay here in Antipolo.

My sisters and my mom does not like me. They don't understand me. They always contradict to what I am doing.

When I was still a child, I am very close to them but when I graduated from elementary, all has started to change. I don't understand why that's happening. I don't like it.

I feel like they don't like me. Really!..They are always against me. I know I'm not a perfect person. Hmmm. I really like those people who has a very close bonding with their family.

I hope God will help me. BTW, yesterday, I begun to see that even though they are my family they still are poeple and they will really leave you. God is the only comfort I ahve.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin