Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 25, 2008

January last year, I had my entrance exam on University of the East. My mom did not allow me to have the Advertising course so my next choice at that time was Accountancy.

All is well. I graduated from High School and I'm just waiting for one week before the enrollment on U.E. My mom suddenly changed her mind. She said that I should study on University of Rizal System and should take up a course of Hotel and Restaurant Management.

I have no choice but to follow her. I cried all night pleasing and telling her that I really do not like to study there. I even got mad to God because why would He allow me to study there and why did I not had the course that I really like. I started not going to church and not reading the Bible. I stopped praying and believing that God loves me. (My family is a Christian before I was born.) also remembered that I always refuse my mom whenever she tells me that we will go to church.

Then one day, she asked me again and I said all right. She wants me to go to church because my Grade 1 classmates which I haven't seen for a very long time are attendees of that church.

Before going to that church, I also have my love problems. So I prayed that I want to meet the person whom I will like. I asked for signs. Hehe. Also, I prayed that if I will go to that church I wanted that church to be the last church I will have to attend to.

Then by 10 am that morning, we arrived to the ACCF Antipolo. We were late because of my sister and I am separated from them because the chairs are four in a row. I sat to the opposite of them.All alone. Before I entered that place, the first person I saw was him. Yeah, I clearly remember that. Wearing a blue shirt like me.

After the service, I had decided to turn back to him again. The message is so good. Very striking to me. And there, from that church I had learned to trust God again. He has plans in my life and one of it was that not to study from a well-known school so that He can use that "shark" in my life to turn me back to Him.

P.S:
I met my Grade one classmates and I'm happy that they still remember me. I came back to that church on the same day at 4pm because someone who is wearing a brown shirt like me was celebrating a birthday.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin