Saturday, May 23, 2009

Priorities..(you don't belong here)

Ahmmm, I was reading an article on the net last time and it is said there that His coming is very near so we should set our priorities now..Hmmm, I've got a lot of things that came up to my mind but of course, I always remember Colossians 3:2.

Think about what is up there, not about what is here on earth.

Hehe..so here is a list of my top priorities in life for now!!

1. To serve and please Him always.
2. To do good as much as possible.
3. To restrain evil thoughts on my head and be a GOOD girl..(all right..the same as no. 2)
4. To study hard...very hard...unlike those days.
5. To be always aware that (0-0) does not like me...for now..as much as possible!!
6. To be me..to be happy..Philippians 4:4 and 1 Thessalonians 5:16
7. To spread the good news about Jesus. That He came to earth to save us by dying on the cross to take up our sins so that we will be acceptable to Him.
8. To play guitar.
9. To learn to play Pachelbel's Canon.
10. To do all these things..^^..from 1-9

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin