Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Silent Moment

I arrived at the church past 3 this afternoon. I sat from the place where I usually sat. I was alone there for a moment. Then, while being alone, some tears flowed from my eyes. But I wiped it quickly because I don't want to cry.

I think about some "things" and those "memories". I'll share it here with my blog..and the people who reads this one..^^

I'll be honest this time all right. I'm sorry if I have to mention it here. I'm really sorry.

There. I hate missing someone. Hmmmm..He suddenly popped-out of the blue from my mind then I missed him. Why do I have to miss people?..Why?..

Also, I had this "thing" on my mind....Hmmm..It's all right with me if I can't play any instruments with people. Yeah. That would be better. I can always play it at home or when I'm in a music studio. It's all right. I don't care about playing instruments with people anymore. I'll do it all alone. Yeah. All alone.

Everything's worthless now. And everyone's worthless. My life is too short now. I don't even know if I'll wake up tomorrow or any days ahead form now. I just don't care about my life now. Everything's worthless for me. So what if I can't have the things I like? If I can't have the people I like? And if I can't be somebody someday?..

Everything's going to end too. Why think about the future?. Why am I crying now?. Why did tears flowed that moment?..Why do I have to think about that?...

Everything's worthless now. I'll just live the way I should live from now on and continue to glorify Him. Because everything's up to Him.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin