Friday, May 29, 2009

Stories Untold

A big HELLO to my BLOG...I miss my blog so much. I haven't posted anything since May 26 because of Keyboard problems. Haha. There are so many stories untold and I hope I can write it here today. Ahmmm...forgetting nothing!!..Haha.

Oh right!..I'm going to start about my enrollment. Hmmm..I'm now enrolled to a good school..Haha. And my course is Bachelor of Science in International and Hospirality Management. I met my new friends there and I hope they will be a good friend to me. ^^. Oh! Before I forget. Hehe. I'm an incoming first year again. Haha. But I got advance subjects because some of my subjects are credited.^^

Next story is about this boring days. Thosse days when I can't use the computer. ^^. Hmmm..I'm really bored. Haha. I wake up at 9 in the morning then sleep at midnight. I go to bed at past 9 in the evening but I can't sleep. Hmmmm...I don't know why but I'm really used to sleep at midnight...I try to sleep at 9 but I can't. ^^

Then, last May 25...the 100th episode of Grey's Anatomy was premiered. It's a teary night. Hmmm, I think Lizzie will die next or next, next week. Too sad. And...I wonder when will Meredith and Derek be married...Haha. It's been two years but they are not yet married.

Also, last May 25, I celebrated my first year on our church. Although it was just a normal, sunny day!!..I really enjoyed that day and I smiled a lot..^^..hehe...I took cloud pictures that afternoon..hehe..0-0's birthday!!..Saengil Chukhahamnida!!

Another story will be posted next because it's so special!!..Haha

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin