Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Hate Thieves

I just got home from church. Guess what?..I;'m very wet a while ago...Hmmm. Ok here's the story.

After the church service, me and my churchmate went to Shopwise..(a place where you buy anything you need)..I bought my niece's milk. After that, I treated my churchmate something...^^..Haha...Then after that we parted our ways.

I had riden a tricycle and it's raining hard. The driver asked me where will he drop me off..
(of course the subdivision I live in..^^). I told him the place and then he changed my mind. He drop me off suddenly and said that he was afraid to take me to that place because there are thieves on the way there.

I was dropped off and it's raining hard. I have a little cough and because I was wet his night, I think it will be worse.

I hate those thieves. Why do they have to exist?...hmmm..Oh! I remeber...last night also, I came from our church practice and guess what...20 minutes before I arrive to the place where I usually have my rides....there were thieves there. Thank God, I wasn't their victim.

Hmmm..I pray for God's protection always...And I know He protects me that's why I was not their victim.

It's just too creepy here in our subdivision because the houses are far apart from each other and teher are a lot of trees and it's a mountain subdivision...Hmmmm..Keep safe!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin