Friday, May 8, 2009

Lessons from Life

Yesterday, I had a very not so ordinary life.
"What a day!", I can say.
No computers, no cellphones.
I spent my time reading the Bible, singing songs..all alone in my room.
The enemy attacked me. Yep!.
Maybe because all the time I'm reading and studying God's word.
Seeking God's promises.

I was worried.
Worried if I could finish my studies because I'll be in first year college again.
It's not my fault. Hmm..ok nobody's fault.
It was destined. God has plans. Wonderful plans.
I cried all night.
Well, first things first is that my brother told me to help him about my tuition fees.
Then, after that talk, I went on my sister's room again. I'm alone ok!!
I read my Bible. Got some books that can help me. Then prayed.

I was crying the whole time.
I'm asking God to help me.
God is the Provider and I know He will help me.
I'm asking and seeking for Comfort..(Holy Spirit)
I really prayed hard that night.

After that I took a bath and all is well again.

This morning, I had my devotion and it's a confirmation!
I think it is, because from my devotion, something was revealed to me.

God reminded me that He has plans for me.
That I should not be worried from the future.
In fact, the things in this world are temporary.
Nothing matters but Him.
Only HIM.
I know it is God's will that I finish my studies because He has the best plans for me.
I will finish my studies and God will provide.
I should not be afraid about what will happen.


I thank the Lord for the comfort He gave to me.
I thank Him for His love.
I remember a line from what I have read..

What will God not give to us if He has given the best, His only Son, Jesus.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin