Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thankful Heart

Last Sunday, we had our Youth Fellowship on church. The message was about Having a Thankful Heart. The Bible verses we had are as follows:

1Shout praises to the LORD,

everyone on this earth.

2Be joyful and sing

as you come in

to worship the LORD!

3You know the LORD is God!

He created us,

and we belong to him;

we are his people,

the sheep in his pasture.

4Be thankful and praise the LORD

as you enter his temple.

5The LORD is good!

His love and faithfulness

will last forever.


I am reminded again that even if I have this hard circumstances in my life, I should be thankful because the Lord is good. He will never leave me nor forsake me..^^. And even if the things I want to have are not yet mine, I should be thankful that God is making me patience. The things around me are not what I should always look for because they are just temporary.

I thank God for everything!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin