Friday, May 15, 2009

Coffee Problems?

Oh!!..My day is so good. (even if there's a little bit rain this morning..^^). We now have a coffee-mate. ^^. Wihhh..For three days, (I think?) we don't have a coffee-mate because of me. Hehe. My sister scolded me for putting 2 teaspoons of coffee-mate everytime I drink coffee.

Actually, the best coffee for me is when I put 3 TABLESPOONS of coffee-mate and I drink COLD COFFEE. I don't like hot coffee..^^. And of course, I drink coffee thrice a day. ^^..(I think this is one of the reasons why I always sleep late at night..)

Hmmmm, I'm not really a coffee drinker. I hate coffee but last summer, I enjoyed drinking coffee. Haha. I remember that the first time I enjoyed drinking coffee was when I was talking to "him" and watching a cartoon series one afternoon last year. That was May also. I like the coffee from then on because the coffee I made tastes good. A VERY COLD COFFEE FULL OF CREAMS...haha.


Coffee...also helps me a lot when I have long quizzes, exams, or projects. Haha. It keeps me awake from midnight to dawn. ^^. So there are no coffee problems..

The only "thing" is that I was told to put only one teaspoon of coffee-mate to my coffee. Ah!!!!..Too bad..hmmm..I'll miss my creamy cold coffee..^^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin