Friday, May 1, 2009

Deep Inside of Me

Last night, we had our Worker's Overnight Conference in ACCF Cubao. That church is 1 hour away from here if there are no traffic but it takes 1 hour and half if traffics are on the way.

The conference ended at past 1 in the morning. I decided not to go home because it's too late so I stayed up to my churchmate's house with my other churchmates.

Four of us stayed late until 5am. I was so quiet while they talk. Even though they use code names I know they are talking about one person I know. The person I like so much. The other friend of mine said that she thinks that the person I like likes a girl (slightly) related to her. When I heard that, even though my eyes are closed and they thought I was already asleep, there's something inside of me.

I feel pain when I heard that. Haha. I know. It hurts so much and I hate that feeling. Then something came up to my mind.

If the person I like loves somebody maybe I should accept that. When he likes someone and that someone makes him happy, I should be happy for him. Even though that hurts. Tears run down from my eyes and they did not notice it.

It hurts so much. I really like him that's why this pain hurts so much.
I know He is God's perfect will for me. I prayed for him.

One year ago, I prayed for someone and on the exact day that I prayed that prayer, he came into my life. I'll let him go but I will never stop praying for him. He is God's gift.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin