Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nerv0us Breakd0wn!


Tell me something
When the rain falls on your face
How do you quickly replace it with
A golden summer smile?


I'm sorry if I have to post this. No dark means intended.

There. I was done talking to Him when I heard a cough. I can't look back because I think he was there. I know that cough. I know that voice. Everything's near to the end when I heard that cough. I think it was him. Did he came? It's too late now and he could not be there? Is he?

I don't think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I'm inside
Your universe

After a long period of time, I looked back. 0-0 was there. Yes. I know, I know that voice. I know how he coughs..weird...hmmm..well, I was troubled when I saw 0-0. I mean my feelings and emotions are suddenly disturbed. I have no idea that 0-0 will be there. But that made me smile. And it was raining outside. Raining hard so it reminds me of something I should not remember.

You can thank your stars all you want
But I'll always be the lucky one.

I think 0-0 got a new haircut. But 0-0 said he wasn't. Hmmm..there's something new in him. Oh! He accepted "it" and he said thanks for the third time since I met him. Haha. I always remember that. Hmmm...The third time..^^. .I hope he likes it...I really hope. Although I forgot something!..^^..Forgetful!.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin