Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blindfolds

OMO!!
A big Oh!
Hmmm..I had my Computer 1 subject this morning and guess what?
Ah!!..We had this particular lesson where we need to blindfold our eyes while using the keyboard.
I remember when I was in high school, I did that too. Hehe.
I memorized everything in the keyboard and used all my fingers in typing.
It's a hard subject for me.
I'm fast at tying.Really fast but I can't use all of my fingers.
I have a problem with my pinky and ring finger but everything is good.
Well, on my high school days, I had a perfect point for my quiz when we had done the typing with blindfolds. ... 20/20
But what's hard for me now is that, I had forgotten some of the keyboarding lessons I had.
I still remember the hand-placing but It's really hard for me!!

Haha!..I pray that everything will be good at my computer subject.
BTW, it's all about..:
Information Technology with Application Software and Keyboarding!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin