Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ice Cream with my Cousins

I went to my cousins and grandma's house last Monday. I did not have a chance to use my blog last Monday and post something about me leaving because my sister is at home.

I traveled in the afternoon and guess what..I was lost. Haha. I was thankful for a girl who told me that the Jeep already passed the place where I should stop. Hihi. I walked a long way to go to the MRT Station. ^^. Then I went to SM North Edsa and there..I went to my grandma's house. It was a two hour ride.^^

After that, I went directly to my Grandma's house and assembled all my things. Then, I told my grandma that I will go to my cousins house which is a street aways from their home.

When I arrived at my cousins' house, I asked them to go with me to buy an ice cream. I really love ice cream and I eat a lot of ice cream when I'm at their place.

Every day of my stay there, I never missed eating ice cream. Haha. I love ice cream with them!!..^^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin