Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear Rocker

June 03, 2009
11:28 pm

Dear Rocker,

I searched for a word that can describe you. It's very hard but I remembered that you are a rock star so the word I had is "rocker". It's hard to reach you but I'm still hoping that someday I can reach you. You rock my world especially when you smile.

There. It's past 11pm and I can't sleep. I'm sick. Sort of sore throat and fever but I can still write. And I want to write you a letter.

I'm thinking of you. And before I write, I was brooding over the future. You'll graduate ahead of me because I'll be in my first year again for shifting course and transferring to a new school. Hmmmm..I think you know that I always pray for you and what's disturbing me is that I hope that when you graduate you'll know that I am here. I am waiting for you ever since I saw you. No! Ever since I was born, I waited for you...^^.

Hmmmm...I hope that this time you'll never be the one who will not break my heart. (Although, sometimes you do break my heart..haha) I always remember what you said to me before..that you'll give me a glue to fix my heart. Even though that was only a joke, I am glad that you said that.

Now, I'm thankful because you are a nice person. God Bless and always smile..^^..Nankurunaisa!

Written by,
The one you rocks
*^^*

P.S.
I don't know if I'll hope that you can read this or not but somehow there's a voice saying that I hope you will. I hope you don't mind this letter. Thanks. Smile!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin