Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day High!

I woke up at 5:45 this morning and had my devotion.
After that, I used my one hour for my preparation.
I mean from 6 to 7. ^^ .
I love my uniform. Haha.
It took me 15 minutes to tie my necktie.

Hehe. Now, I know how to tie a tie.

I arrived at my school nearly 8.
And at the exact 8, my first subject started.
And guess what? I have plenty of assignments today.
On my first subject, it's about
researching for the social anthropology,
getting news that affects the society.
(International and Local.)

Then I had my two hour vacant period.
Ahhh!!..I hate vacant periods.
It makes me stuck up on a place all alone!!..
But, I met new people.
And I have new friends!!

Hmmm..My second subject..??..
Of course, It's so natural.
Wihh!!..We have our first recitation and I answered the first question.
Hihi. Oh!..I also answered most of the other questions today.
I hope tomorrow I can answer again..^^..
For the next assignment..I have to find four people.
We will do a short skit about communication skills.
Ah!!.I hope I can group myself with them as soon as possible.
I don't know which people to choose becasue all of them are friendly!..^^


Now, hmmm..my feet hurts..
Hehe..Wearing high heels makes it sore.
Hmmm..

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin