Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dear Rocker

June 14, 2009
4:35pm

Dear Rocker,


I have new things to tell you but I'm sure you would not know because I can't see you. I mean I don't see you for a week now.

I was watching a TV Commercial last time and guess what? You sound like the boy from that commercial. It's a softdrink commercial. I hope you'll see that.

Haha!..I also saw your school yesterday. I searched for it with my eyes only. I was having a trip in Manila yesterday and I saw it..^^..I remembered you first. ^^

I don't know what to do know. But, I'm patient so I'll just be here..^^..Wishing for a smile..^^..Bye!1 Hope you'll be ok and I hope you'll be far from danger anymore. I was really shocked when I heard that news last week but I'm glad that you were not hurt. ^^..Take care of yiourself..Bye!!..



Written by,
The one you rocks
*^^*

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin