Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P.S: Glory To Him!

Oh!..I forgot!!
I had my CAS 3 Subject this afternoon.
(It's about culinary.)
Ahmm!!..The description is:
Garde Manger with Basic Nutrition
(Garde Manger or pronounced as...Guard Man-Zay)

I did a research about this subject last vacation.
April, I think?
Hmm..I did that because I'm really excited to study..

This afternoon, My professor asked us if anybody knows what Garde Manger is all about.
I raised my hand and answered what I had read on the net.
And guess what...?
The professor was impressed on me.
She told me that I'm a soldier for doing a research about her subject.


I thanked God because of the knowledge He had provided me.
I give all glory to Him..
It's not me who is good but it was Him who provided that.

I give all the glory and honor to Him.
Every complement I receive is not mine but His.
I really thank God for that and I pray that He'll bless me more.
I really will try hard to have good grades to glorify Him because I want Him to be known in my life.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin