Monday, June 22, 2009

Where my Day Starts..

I woke up early today. Arise from a mysterious dream but it does not matter. Everything's just a dream. I closed my eyes again and said a nice prayer that I'd like to share...

Dear Lord,

Thank You for another day that You have given me. I pray that You will take care of everyone in my family and friends. I also pray that You'll help me today. Give me wisdom and knowledge especially in school. Lord, I really thank You for letting me live another day. Lord, let Your will be done rather than what I want and let me share Your good news to other people that I may encounter. Let Your glory be shown in my life. Thank You.


Ahmm..I really love this prayer of mine. I have no idea what lies ahead but I know God is with me.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin