Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Manila. Again!

Whoa!
Today, I had a great day.
A very nice adventure to Manila.
Omo!
We did not get lost but a terrible rain hit us on our way home.
Hmmm.
I enjoyed the trip.
We walked a lot from Legarda to Quiapo.
Haha.
That was my first time going to Quiapo ever since I was born.
And..That was the first time that I saw the Black Nazarene.
After buying things for our Flairtending...
we went to University of Sto. Tomas.

Whoa!..
UST is so good.
It's been a year since I went there.
haha.
I saw my former classmate from high school.
Memories turned back again during my first time around in UST.
It was a painful memory.
Haha.
Well, let's forget about it!

After in UST, we headed our way to SM Manila for lunch.
We had our lunch by 2pm.
Haha.
A very late lunch.
Well, it was really nice.
From the restaurant, I can see his school.
That school.
Hehe.

I'm so happy.
And I wonder if he was still in school.
Maybe he is or maybe not.
I don't know.

After a short tour of SM Manila, we headed back to the train station.
From there, the rain started to fall.

When we got down from LRT Santolan, rain poured hard.
I was not yet wet from there.

When we got down from the jeep.
It was still raining and because of going down the jeep...I became so wet.
Ahhh!!..I hate it.
My shoes and my clothes and my pants are all wet.
Hay!!!

I rushed from home.
But when I got home, the sun is already shining.
Haha.

What a day!
I thank the Lord for every thing.
Hehe.

I'm still dreaming of seeing him and being with him in the Train station.
But maybe it's not yet time.
I don't even know if that day will come.
haha.

God Bless everyone!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin