Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dear Rocker

June 16, 2009
6:30pm

Dear Rocker,

How have you been? How are you these days? I can't talk to you right now. We are both busy. Hmmm..I was in school this morning and guess what?...I heard the songs you played last time. The songs who are gone forever because it was lost. The songs you played that afternoon in the bus. The first thing that came up to my mind is you.

Rocker...I have nothing to say for now...Hmmm..I have but I can't and I won't tell it. I'll never post it...Goodbye!

Written by,
The one you rocks
*^^*

P.S.
Your Universe is a good song. Every time I play that I always remember you. Your smile is so good!!..I miss your smile. I hope I can see you smile again. But when will I see that?...I think for a very long time...Got to go!..Take care of yourself!!...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin