Sunday, June 14, 2009

.story and insights.

I was out for a week. Had my vacation. I miss my blog so much and I just came home today. I have cute stories to tell...Hmmm..stories from my cp..Not my stories..haha..^^

Story 1:

A grandfather was walking through his backyard when he heard his grandson repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked him what he was doing. The little boy explained:

"I am praying, but I can't think of the exact and right words, so I'm just saying all the letters of the alphabet, and God will put them together for me, because He knows what's inside my heart."

Insight No. 1:

"Get close enough to have fun but don't get too attached to get hurt."

Insight No. 2:

Three Simple Rules:

1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it;
2. I f you do not ask, the answer will always be a no;
3. If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place.

Learn to take the risks and see where your brave heart can take you.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin