Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Things at Bad Times

What happened this afternoon is a very bad thing for me. It's my first Friday in school and I wonder why did that have to happen in front of those people who are not so"friendly".

God has plans and even though I don't know what his plans and purposes for that bad thing I still thank Him for showing me true friends. For giving me true friends who'll not laugh when the situation is not funny. Friends who'll care for you. And friends who loves you.

Ahmmm!!..I forgive those people who hurt my feelings today. They will remain as strangers to me. I'll not help them anymore when they have problems and I'll not care about them. Even though, I forgive them, I can't forget what they did to me.

It's really a bad day for me. But I know that at then end of the day good things happen...such as having good friends. Receiving a message from someone whom you are waiting for a very long time. Receiving a comforting message from that someone. And, God's love!!

Good things happen at Bad Times. And for those people who hurt my feelings!!..All I can say is that God is with me!!..I hope you have God in your life!!..You earth-loving people..

Look what is up there and not what is here on earth!!..

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin