Monday, June 1, 2009

Sympathy Dolls

I've been searching through the net about dolls.
I want to make a small keychain doll.
A doll that looks like my favorite anime character.
Hmm..seems impossible.

Well, while searching the net..I came upon a video about making sympathy dolls.
These dolls cheer people who are sad because they look miserable .
I don't understand that line..
Hmm..How could sympathy dolls make sad people happy?

Then a thought went to my mind..
Some people I know are sad today.
And not only them.
I'm a little bit sad too. Just a bit I think?
Hmmm..
I wish I could be a sympathy doll.
Not literally but I wish I could make people happy.
And also, I can make myself Happy!!

Well, I hope I can make a small doll..^^..
Or a sympathy doll.
Then I'll give it to ....
^^

Peace.
Hot afternoon today!.
Thanks for a not so rainy afternoon..

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin