Monday, July 6, 2009

90 Percent

"10 Percent in life consists of what happens to you.
90 percent of life consists of what you do to what happens to you.
"

We had this video on our English subject which we watched.
From that our professor asked us about our insight.
The video was really great a very inspiring message to us.
I hope my classmates thought and listened about it well.

Hmmm.
I can't forget this line in the message.
(that one above!!)

I have 90 Percent in life to control what I do.
10 Percent only about what happens to me.

From that 90 Percent, I do my blog.
My blog is a part of it.
I mean:
"FROM what is happening to me (the 10%), I write it."
I write so that if there are people reading this blog they will read something that is inspiring.
I am trying so hard to produce articles here that would be inspiring.

Well, from life lessons I directly put it here.
I hope you got what I mean.
*^^*

Hmmm..
Also from that 90%, I could never miss thanking God.
Thanking God for me is not 90% but 100%.
God has provided everything for me so that's why I should thank Him.

I hope from that 90%, I can affect people's life..(their 10%).
Haha.

God Bless everyone!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin