Tuesday, July 14, 2009

God Has Plans

Hmm.
Everything turned out to be something that I don't expect.
Well, that's for today.
Hay!!
Guess what?

Hmm.
I t was a sunny morning in Siena College.
I thought this would be an ordinary day for me but it was not.
Thoughts from my head came again during my Theo Class which resulted to an interference on my studies.

While in my Tourism class, we had our permanent sitting arrangement.
When I thought that "the-one-I-like-to-be-my-seatmate" will be my seatmate, I am too happy.
Ahhh!!
But of course that "the-one-I-like-to-be-my-seatmate" did not became my seatmate.
Freaking day!

Here's the story:
Well, I'm too excited with my Tourism class because I reviewed so hard last night.
And also because of our seating arraangement,.
Well that happened this morning.

I'm in the third row.
The professor called on to the name of that my friend
That one was not yet on our room, late person!..Nyah!!
Oh BTW, that "the-one-I-like-to-be-my-seatmate" is one of my friends.
My friend was supposed to be my actual seatmate.
Ahh!!. But some thing happened.
And my friend did not became my seatmate.
Instead, my friend belongs to the opposite of my row.
All because, my friend was late and not there.
Bad Trip!!

Wihh!!
Another one is that I remember so many thoughts this afternoon.
During our Theology Class.
Ahh!
It's really something.
I don't like my Theology class because the teachings that they have are some times wrong.
But I can't blame them because that's what they know.
But really, someday I'll bring up the question and God's real message.
Hmm. Thinking of that thought I opened up my Bible.
It was accidentaly opened to Isaiah 37:6.

Another thought that i had was about 0-0.
That man-who-can't-be-moved.
Well, I saw him after weeks.
And I really am sad about it.
(BUT I should be happy because at least I saw him.)
Oh! Whenever I look at him, I feel so sad knowing that he don't like me too.
And "if" I have the chance to talk to him, I end up messing that special talk.
For example is when I ask questions to him,
I end up asking the wrong questions and my voice turns up to be some thing not ordinary.
Ahh!!

God really has plans.

Well, one thing I was reminded again.
If bad things happen today, always remember that God loves you.
And also, if the people of this world hates me, God won't. And before they hate me, they hated Jesus first when He was condemned by the people and was crucified without sin.

Maybe if the internet connection at home is already fixed, I'll post here what I had learned about
"The Law vs The Grace"
I hope the one who wil read that will be able to discern the truth.
And also, that was based on our church service last Sunday.

God Bless everyone!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin