Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am Yours, You are Mine


This is a song from my favorite movie, The Classic.

No ege Nan, Na ege No (I am yours, You are mine)
translation by: Goro-chan

*CHORUS*
I am yours, like the sun which sets
The beautiful memories are all from one place
Precious memories of the naive days together
Woo- they remain as a picture which has no regrets

You are mine and make the lonely times pass
You are the sunlight which shines on me
Your small white hand in mine
Like the sparkle of a jewel it makes the promise of eternity

* Repeat

You are mine, like a sad graduation song
You are still a small part of this hear tof mine
Your beauty glitters in your eyes
Like so many stars I hope you will always shine

* Repeat x 2



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin