Friday, July 31, 2009

Because of Gummy Worms

Having my last subject for today, I think of eating gummy worms.
Haha. I thought about buying gummy worms right after my last subject..(which is Math)
But hmm I searched for someone first.
It's been a week from July 24..haha..

I went to Cyber Siena to look for "kiseki"..(it's a japanese word)
Hmm..unluckily..I did not saw kiseki.
So I decided to go home already.
On my way out from school, I stopped to a nearby store to buy gummy worms.
Haha.
While I was paying, kiseki went out to the gate.
Haha.
I laughed and smiled a bit because I saw kiseki.

There's no chance to see kiseki because our school is too big.
Hmm..But I still saw kiseki because of gummy worms.
I love gummy worms!!.
Haha.

One thing I realize is that when I try to do things by my own, I end up failing
but when I surrender everything to God, everything goes well. *^^*

Haha.
God Loves Us.
Smile!

I have to go now.
Filipino and Tennis exam tomorrow morning.
God Bless. I pray that I'll have good grades.
Yipeee!!

P.S. Kiseki did not see me but it's all right.
Ahmm..Haha.
I also have 75 posts for July. I beat my June post. Yipee! :]

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin