Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Canon Mode

Whoa.
I hav to meet my classmate on SM Taytay for our report.
I stayed there for one hour waiting for her but it's all right haha.
I enjoyed the whole one hour.
*^^*

Well, here's the story.
While waiting I decided to look for cd's.
Haha.
So I went to the CD station.

I saw 3 cd's from Paramore.
Wihh.
And I remembered that this September, they will be releasing their new album.
Haha.

Then, I saw CD's and DVD's from Hillsong.
I love that CD and DVD and it's worth 600.
Haha.
Too costy but worth it.

Next stop is the CD from Rico Blanco baby!!
Haha.
It's super cool.
Just one left.
Ahhh!!
I really wish I have one.
Haha.
I love his songs..
most especially the..Your Universe!

Next stop was CD's from different foreign artists and bands such as:
Jason Mraz, Red Jumpsuit, Click 5, and so on.

Lastly, Wah!!
Will you believe?
Haha.
I found what I've been looking for.
I searched for it for too long.
And on my last stop, I found it.
Haha.
A complete CD containing all my favorite Piano Classics.
Yup!Yup!Yup!
It does contain Pachelbel's Canon and Gymnopedie and 25 more.
Haha.

It's worth 500.
Too costly again.
Hay!!
I wish I could buy that CD.
It's just one left.
Huhu.
I really like to have that.
Why?
Oh of course, because it's the only CD that I've been looking for.
Been looking for one year and it's the only CD there that contains Pachelbel's Canon!
Yipee!

I hope I can buy it.
Soon before it's gone.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin