Friday, July 3, 2009

To-Do List

To-Do List:
  1. Put God First in everything I do.
  2. Smile.
  3. Forget every Bad Things that happened and will happen.
  4. Try to lessen the use of computer. (hehe)
  5. Study hard for the Prelims.
  6. Do my homeworks at least everyday!!
  7. Have my devotion everyday!!
  8. Use Plurk everyday!!..(To have my Karma level go up)
  9. Fill my blog with more inspiring articles??
  10. Promote God's Grace.
  11. Prevent this heart from falling. ( all the time?)
  12. Have my savings for my Birthday..(wihhh)
  13. Appreciate the clouds and the skies above.
  14. Have my paintings again.
  15. Stop imagining that we can be.
  16. Facing the truths.
  17. THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE DOING WHAT'S ON MY MIND!!!! -from him
  18. Most of all, Do what's on this list..(LOL)

2 comments:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

I prefer number 10.Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

Jan said...

thanks for dropping by..Yep!!..Promoting God's grace..hihi..*^^*..God Bless to You...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin