Saturday, July 11, 2009

Haven Today

I decided to sleep early last night.
I have an early class and that's the reason.
I also have personal reason.
Hmmm.
I was too sad because I have to stop liking him.
Ahh!

I prayed and told God that I can't have my devotion
because I'm too tired to read and understand..(sorry)

Then I was caught up by the radio.
It do have a devotion.
And suddenly, I thank God for providing it because even if my eyes are closed I can still have my devotion by listening to it.
I also thank God because the message is exactly the answer to what I've been experiencing.

The message is about Self-Pity and Contentment.
I guess that's the message I need because people I know always said that I should overcome Self-Pity.
Well, I accept their opinion about me although it hurts. Hehe
Ahmm.

According to the man on the radio, Self-Pity hinders us to contentment.
Well, if we will read the whole four chapters of Ruth, we can see the life of Naomi.
We should not look at the things that we don't have because we have Jesus.
We should not look for love of others which they can't give but we must always believe that Jesus is with us and God love us so much.

I was rebuked with love by God through that message and if you want to hear some online devotion..
the radio station gave their online website where you can hear it.
I suggest that you listen to it. Hehe
It really helped me a lot.

here is the SITE:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin